Twisted Sister no more

Pearly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Texas, Austin area
Awwww... Sweet baby! Yes! Nature does best work when not interfered with. There are many human babies born with misshapen heads due to in-utero positioning in last trimester. Most of those babies' little heads straighten up in first 6-8 months. It often requires parents' diligent work in positioning those babies while in crib/stroller, and, some require corrective helmets that apply little pressure on protruding areas while giving room for expansion in areas that were compressed before birth. Would you mind if I shared your baby tort picture with my kids' pediatrician? She's brilliant and has done lots of work with local university in various research areas. I think she maybe interested in seeing this picture.

Crzt4torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northeastern US
Awwww... Sweet baby! Yes! Nature does best work when not interfered with. There are many human babies born with misshapen heads due to in-utero positioning in last trimester. Most of those babies' little heads straighten up in first 6-8 months. It often requires parents' diligent work in positioning those babies while in crib/stroller, and, some require corrective helmets that apply little pressure on protruding areas while giving room for expansion in areas that were compressed before birth. Would you mind if I shared your baby tort picture with my kids' pediatrician? She's brilliant and has done lots of work with local university in various research areas. I think she maybe interested in seeing this picture.
Yes Pearly, feel free to share!