Two Leopard Tortoises for Sale Just over 1 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor Ostrander

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oneonta NY
I have two Leopard tortoises that hatched around April 2014. I have had them since August of 2014. They have been kept in a closed chamber and just recently able to go outside now that it is warming up during the day. I have fed a varied diet. I can go more in depth with husbandry over PM if interested. Smaller one was 63.9 grams in August now 337.8 g and 4.75" long. The larger one was 72 grams in August now 455.4 g and 5.5" long. I am asking $275 each. I am open to shipping but have never shipped before so would like to work this out with the buyer before shipping. Please feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns. Also this is my first time selling anything on this forum so sorry if I did something wrong. I can't figure out how to add photo's but have many and can take more if needed. I can send them to anyone interested. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Trevor Ostrander

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oneonta NY
These two have been under my care since August of last year. I am new to tortoise keeping and did a lot of research on the care of these guys. Thank you Neal and Tom posting great threads on the proper care of these guys. I tried my best and wanted to know what people thought. Not perfect as you can see but I think they look nice. Also I posted them on the for sale forum but could not figure out how to post pictures there. Sorry If this is against the rules but they are for sale. Maybe someone can help me post pics on the for sale page or move this one there. Thanks and sorry. IMG_2046.jpgIMG_2048.jpgIMG_2049.jpgIMG_2053.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.