• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Two Six Month Old Indian Star Tortoises

jfitzg14

Location (City and/or State)
Tampa, Fl
I recently purchased a pair of Indian Star Tortoises. I have read almost every thread and most articles. There is a lot of conflicting information and opinions. I am asking for some help. I am seemingly doing a good job. They are both eating and look pretty happy. I would like some guidance and some direction. I am very willing to spend the time, energy, and money to make these guys happy and healthy. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to talk to me via email or phone? Thanks in advance.
Joe FitzGerald
Tampa, Fl

G-stars

5 Year Member
So Cal
Hello and welcome.

Sent you a pm.
-Gus

g4mobile

Tortoise Club
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I recently purchased a pair of Indian Star Tortoises. I have read almost every thread and most articles. There is a lot of conflicting information and opinions. I am asking for some help. I am seemingly doing a good job. They are both eating and look pretty happy. I would like some guidance and some direction. I am very willing to spend the time, energy, and money to make these guys happy and healthy. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to talk to me via email or phone? Thanks in advance.
Joe FitzGerald
Tampa, Fl
I would recommend this article:
https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/how-to-raise-a-healthy-star-tortoise.159167/