1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Two Six Month Old Indian Star Tortoises

Discussion in 'Indian Star and Burmese Star tortoises' started by jfitzg14, Oct 15, 2018.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. jfitzg14

jfitzg14 New Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Tampa, Fl
    I recently purchased a pair of Indian Star Tortoises. I have read almost every thread and most articles. There is a lot of conflicting information and opinions. I am asking for some help. I am seemingly doing a good job. They are both eating and look pretty happy. I would like some guidance and some direction. I am very willing to spend the time, energy, and money to make these guys happy and healthy. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to talk to me via email or phone? Thanks in advance.
    Joe FitzGerald
    Tampa, Fl
  2. G-stars

G-stars Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

So Cal
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Hello and welcome.

Sent you a pm.
    -Gus
  3. jfitzg14

jfitzg14 New Member

Tampa, Fl
  4. g4mobile

g4mobile Member Tortoise Club

Fort Lauderdale, FL
    I would recommend this article:
    https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/how-to-raise-a-healthy-star-tortoise.159167/
  5. jfitzg14

jfitzg14 New Member

Tampa, Fl