Two Six Month Old Indian Star Tortoises

jfitzg14

Location (City and/or State)
Tampa, Fl
I recently purchased a pair of Indian Star Tortoises. I have read almost every thread and most articles. There is a lot of conflicting information and opinions. I am asking for some help. I am seemingly doing a good job. They are both eating and look pretty happy. I would like some guidance and some direction. I am very willing to spend the time, energy, and money to make these guys happy and healthy. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to talk to me via email or phone? Thanks in advance.
Joe FitzGerald
Tampa, Fl

g4mobile

5 Year Member
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I recently purchased a pair of Indian Star Tortoises. I have read almost every thread and most articles. There is a lot of conflicting information and opinions. I am asking for some help. I am seemingly doing a good job. They are both eating and look pretty happy. I would like some guidance and some direction. I am very willing to spend the time, energy, and money to make these guys happy and healthy. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to talk to me via email or phone? Thanks in advance.
Joe FitzGerald
Tampa, Fl

I would recommend this article:
https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/how-to-raise-a-healthy-star-tortoise.159167/

Colombiatort

Fl pompano
Joe FitzGerald
Tampa, Fl
Where u get them