Two yellow bellied sliders looking for a loving home

Marge

Location (City and/or State)
New York, NY
My son adopted two yellow bellied sliders from his science teacher at school when he was in elementary school. We’ve had them about ten years and would like to place them up for adoption given the fact that my son has now gone off to boarding school and we no longer have the space. They each have their own tanks since one is male and one is female. We live in New York, NY. One is housed in a 20” lengthwise across tank and the other is in a 32” lengthwise across tank. The female is 4” from head to tail, the male is 3” head to tail. The tanks have filters, UV and heat lamps, thermometers for the tanks. One eats turtle pellets and the other one only likes shrimp. I can’t get her to eat anything else. They’ve never had any health problems.

Please let me know if you can help. We are willing to transport them and their tanks to a good home.

Many thanks!

DoubleD1996!

Location (City and/or State)
Memphis
My son adopted two yellow bellied sliders from his science teacher at school when he was in elementary school. We’ve had them about ten years and would like to place them up for adoption given the fact that my son has now gone off to boarding school and we no longer have the space. They each have their own tanks since one is male and one is female. We live in New York, NY. One is housed in a 20” lengthwise across tank and the other is in a 32” lengthwise across tank. The female is 4” from head to tail, the male is 3” head to tail. The tanks have filters, UV and heat lamps, thermometers for the tanks. One eats turtle pellets and the other one only likes shrimp. I can’t get her to eat anything else. They’ve never had any health problems.

Please let me know if you can help. We are willing to transport them and their tanks to a good home.

Many thanks!

If you'd be willing to ship them this spring, they can live in my pond.