"TYRONE" say's Hello!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Well, it's about darn time. You were worrying people and giving them withdrawals. Missed ya and your lovely pics😘
He's as cute as ever.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
wellington said:
Well, it's about darn time. You were worrying people and giving them withdrawals. Missed ya and your lovely pics😘
He's as cute as ever.

I've missed you guys too! .....:shy::D

stinax182 said:
he's amazing (':

Thanks .....STX' ...one of my favo's for sure! .....

and just for kicks ... here is the latest specs :

Sept 23 2013 = 96 grams ..

in Oct 7 2013 = 108 grams ....

Tonight’s weigh = 166 grams …

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
ben32hayt said:
Very nice pics! How long will it take this little guy to get full size?

A young Galapagos tortoise is ready to reproduce around the age of 20 -25 years, and gain the greatest size at around 40 years old.:rolleyes:

ben32hayt

5 Year Member
Long Island, New York
N2TORTS said:
ben32hayt said:
Very nice pics! How long will it take this little guy to get full size?

A young Galapagos tortoise is ready to reproduce around the age of 20 -25 years, and gain the greatest size at around 40 years old.:rolleyes:

Wow! You will someday be the proud owner of a 600lbs giant:)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So, grand baby Galops in 20-25 years:p :D. Kinda sad when you think about it. Lots of us will never see some of our torts as adults:(

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
wellington said:
So, grand baby Galops in 20-25 years:p :D. Kinda sad when you think about it. Lots of us will never see some of our torts as adults:(

SHHHH......yer giving away our age ...;)

But your right ...........;):rolleyes::(

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Little Tyrone (Power, LOL) is a superstar!
And excuse me, please, need I remind you that 60 is the new 40 ... 70 the new 50 ... 80 the new 60. Duh.
Just eat like a tortoise, your greens in multiple shades, lots of variety, get some sun, walk as far and as often as you can, do not trust it and put it in your mouth if man created it (for the most part) and chill more often than not. Lastly, lower your blood pressure by observing your tortoises eat, graze and just being their cute chelonian selves to add more life to your life! : )

Sh3wulf

5 Year Member
BeeBee*BeeLeaves said:
Little Tyrone (Power, LOL) is a superstar!
And excuse me, please, need I remind you that 60 is the new 40 ... 70 the new 50 ... 80 the new 60. Duh.
Just eat like a tortoise, your greens in multiple shades, lots of variety, get some sun, walk as far and as often as you can, do not trust it and put it in your mouth if man created it (for the most part) and chill more often than not. Lastly, lower your blood pressure by observing your tortoises eat, graze and just being their cute chelonian selves to add more life to your life! : )

That was one of the best things I have read in a while regarding aging gracefully. May I share this please?

And it's so nice to be seeing the Cove residents again. Tyrone looks fantastic and by those scale readings he's thriving and then some :) yeah Tyrone! :)