Not open for further replies.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Republic O' Tejas
Jacqui said:
Terry Allan Hall said:
Oh, ye of little faith... :rolleyes:

Oh, I have plenty of faith. I thought I had a very wild imagination, but even I don't have enough to think a Hermanns could ever do it. :p

That's because you judge all tortoises by the lowered bar of the Hingeback tribe... ;)

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
dalano73 said:
I would like to see the song and dance....

It's coming along...biggest problem has been finding a straw boater hat that'll fit a Hermann's...the cane was much simpler! :D

OTOH, they've done great things in Scotland...

sran287l.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Terry Allan Hall said:
That's because you judge all tortoises by the lowered bar of the Hingeback tribe... ;)

True, but only because the Hingebacks have lowered their bar as to not make the rest of the species feel so bad about themselves. They thought about lowering it even more because of those poor poor creatures call Hermanns, but decided the bar could never go so low. :p :D

Side note: Sorry folks for allowing this to go off topic (*swats own hands*) and honestly no offense is meant. Just Terry and I joking around. ;)

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Jacqui said:
Terry Allan Hall said:

True, but only because the Hingebacks have lowered their bar as to not make the rest of the species feel so bad about themselves. They thought about lowering it even more because of those poor poor creatures call Hermanns, but decided the bar could never go so low. :p :D

Side note: Sorry folks for allowing this to go off topic (*swats own hands*) and honestly no offense is meant. Just Terry and I joking around. ;)

It's cool, and awfully thoughtful of the self-effacing Hingebacks...always known for being truly good sports! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.