Unable to keep my 2 yr old Sulcata

Kayc

Location (City and/or State)
Houston
I am sad to say that I will have to move to senior housing and my baby can not go there.
I need someone in the Houston, Texas area to take here and her housing which is a 4x8 wooden
Structure that is about 4 feet high with a shelf for additional housing underneath.
I think last time I measured she was 27cm . When I first posted she was 7. So she is growing
at a normal pace. I really don’t want to call a reserve for tortoises as she wouldn’t get the quality
attention that you all have tried to teach me. Anyone in the area interested.?..?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I am in marshall Tx and I have two baby Sulcata’s this year..I am new to tortoises but have raised and rescued many mammals.. if you don’t hear from anyone more suitable In The time frame you have, I will come get and raise your baby. I do provide forever homes and would not take and resale. Was not planning to get another but I can provide for one.

Kayc

Houston
I am in marshall Tx and I have two baby Sulcata’s this year..I am new to tortoises but have raised and rescued many mammals.. if you don’t hear from anyone more suitable In The time frame you have, I will come get and raise your baby. I do provide forever homes and would not take and resale. Was not planning to get another but I can provide for one.
Thank You. I will keep you updated. A forever home is my dream for her.

reed123

Longview, TX

N

no one

I am sorry you can't take your Sulcata to the Senior Home. Hope you find a good, loving home for him/her.

reed123

Longview, TX
Hello EllieMay

I just joined the forum yesterday and was hoping I could find someone here in East Texas. I would like to meet you and talk Sulcata tortoise. I do not own a tortoise yet but am wanting to get one soon but trying to learn right now. If you could send me a message and let me know if we could meet to talk I would really appreciate it.

kHud

Houston
Hello EllieMay.

I live in Spring (north Houston). If you have not found anyone I would love to talk with you. As you can see by some of my set ups I am in this for the long haul. I have both indoor and outdoor areas and myself and my family love our Sulcatas.