Unique sulcata rescue

Rue

Location (City and/or State)
Canada
Hahaha!

What a good idea though. I never would have thought to use undies to hold the diaper on with! :D

Regardless, I'm sure he'll be happier going commando...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Wow! You can sure tell by the cleanliness of that body and skin that those people were pretty picky about keeping the tortoise and his environment clean. (However, I'd hate to be the one to have to clean off all that smelly mooshed in poop when the stinky diaper is removed. No wonder they've re-homed him.)

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Wow! You can sure tell by the cleanliness of that body and skin that those people were pretty picky about keeping the tortoise and his environment clean. (However, I'd hate to be the one to have to clean off all that smelly mooshed in poop when the stinky diaper is removed. No wonder they've re-homed him.)

~ They were very nice folks, the tortoise has never seen outside.........very clean and seemed overall very healthy.
IMG_8478.JPG

Speedy-1

St. David Arizona
Exactly why I quit saying "now I've seen it all" !!
b0707.gif

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
~ They were very nice folks, the tortoise has never seen outside.........very clean and seemed overall very healthy.
View attachment 190258

I have found that tortoises like those in his situation don't understand the concept of grazing. Be sure the folks where he's going to live now understand and watch to be sure he knows how to find food.

TerrapinStation

Detroit, Michigan
Man those are some bright colors. looks like he had a regimented skincare routine haha.

I wonder if he will take to the mud and dirt like other tortoises or will he remain a pretty boy? Like Alfafa in the Little Rascals!

GingerLove

5 Year Member

TerrapinStation

Detroit, Michigan
Look at him shining in the light! that is too cool. His new friend has a very cool crown growing around his head! those spike go straight up.

Glad he found a great home! way to go ALDABRAMAN & company!