update of my baby

theodorejr

Location (City and/or State)
Austria
hellooooo!!

here's a little update of my hermann's tort.. they're still very little but the weight is alright and i love them so much 🥰🥰🥰

currently i struggle with my cat being interested in him so i have to build some kind of fance to stop her from going into the enclosure 😭😭😭

i can't wait to show you more of them!!

(pls refer to my other posts if u have any concerns about my enclosure and food)

Attachments

• IMG_9490.png
    IMG_9490.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9454.jpeg
    IMG_9454.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9440.jpeg
    IMG_9440.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
So cute!🥰 lol your cat is managing to bypass the greenhouse cover? That’s one determined kitty😂 out animals love to keep us on our toes don’t they🥲❤️

theodorejr

Austria
So cute!🥰 lol your cat is managing to bypass the greenhouse cover? That’s one determined kitty😂 out animals love to keep us on our toes don’t they🥲❤️
yes my cat manages to ,,burrow'' herself underneath it, when im at home i can catch her but when i work its difficult. She doesnt do anything tho just lies inside it but im scared that it stresses my tort out thats why i ordered this, to put around the greenhouse on the floor. i hope this helps XD

Attachments

• dsdsas.png
    dsdsas.png
    432.5 KB · Views: 1
  • sdassa.png
    sdassa.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
yes my cat manages to ,,burrow'' herself underneath it, when im at home i can catch her but when i work its difficult. She doesnt do anything tho just lies inside it but im scared that it stresses my tort out thats why i ordered this, to put around the greenhouse on the floor. i hope this helps XD
lol that second photo is pretty comical🥲you’re probably right about the stress though and I’d worry about her dander in there, hopefully that boarder will help keep your little rascal out🤣

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
I feel like she’s thinking “oooo a nice warm little indoor garden just for me, and wow there’s a walking rock in here!” 🤣

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
You should not have the little tortoise available to the cat. If you can't secure your tortoise from your cat, then expect anything.