update on Richard

Hillygirl

Location (City and/or State)
Bonham Tx
Richard I think is improving. We don't go back to the vet for a while but he is more active! He can go so much further already without the poor little guy getting worn out. The only problem we have run into is him not wanting to eat very much and some days not at all. We are offering collard greens a variety of grasses and mazuri tortoise diet along with clover on the days I can find it outside. I have done a baby food soak a couple of times now when he has refused to eat I was just wondering if anyone had any more suggestions. I have read all of Toms care sheets and I am following temps, lighting and humidity to the letter.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Have you tried rose of Sharon or South African hibiscus flowers and leaves? You could also try placing all those items previously tried into a blender with some cactus. It will be easier for him to eat and create quite an aroma. I see your just north of me not too far. Which vet are you taking the little guy to?

Hillygirl

Bonham Tx
I'm taking him to Dr Tidwell in Sherman. He sees my beardie too. He's a great vet and he's very honest about what he knows and if he is unsure he contacts colleagues for advice. He's helping me through Richards MBD. I have not tried adding those ingredients. I will try. I have blended the others for him though in an attempt to get him eating thanks :)