Update on Rocky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
So Rocky has been hiding and not eating, yesterday he ate a couple bites of strawberry. Today, I mixed up some greens, squash, sweet potato and then topped w/ diced strawberries. I then mixed in a 2 tablespoons of zoo med box turtle food, that this guy at petsmart told me to try, I then covered everything w/ some strawberries that I warmed in the micro and made into a strawberry jelly. Well he ate about a tablespoon or so of it and then I hand fed him some crickets and worms. He ate 5 crickets and 6 worms and looked at me for some more.
I guess he wants me to hand feed him, so I am so excited, he finally ate something... Now he is hanging out trying to see me, I think he is so use to being able to see people that he doesn't know what to do now that he is in a tort table. So hopefully now that he finally chowed, he will continue to eat and heal...

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Jen, Congratulations on figuring out the combo to get him to eat. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Congrats Jen - You see, all he wanted was to be spoiled and hand fed! Guess he deserves it huh!?! Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.