Update on the female Russian with prolapse

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
:':)':)'( I feel your pain. I knew something was not right with you last week. I pray that the hole in your heart gets filled up with love from all your friends and especially from the thought that you've helped so many turtles, torts, cats, dogs, and whatever other little critters you have. There are some that no matter what we do for them, they'll die anyway. All we can do is learn from them and the care we gave them. Other things we learned don't have to be expressed. Thank you for taking care of our TFO *Hugs*

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Ah, sorry to hear your news. How hard for you.
She obviously had a lot more wrong with her than the prolapse.
She spent the end of her life with your loving care.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I am so sorry Jacqui! They wiggle into your heart quickly. You gave her the best possible chance and I am sure she enjoyed your comfort and love.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Oh no. :(
I'm so sorry to hear that. I was really rooting for this one. You did absolutely everything you could and gave this tort the best chance possible. Sadly, despite everything, some are not meant to be saved. My thoughts are with you today.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Jacqui I'm so sorry!! I'm sure TFO was much happier with you than she had ever been. I hope your heart heals soon. oxoxo

MechanicMatt

5 Year Member
I know I'm still quite new here, but that doesn't lessen how much it hurts to hear something like this happening. I read the whole thread and you did everything you could to help her and she knows that! It hurts to lose any pet no matter the circumstances but she is in a better place now with no pain. Just take comfort in knowing your little one loved you just as much as you did her and she spent the last bit of her life in the best care possible!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So sorry to hear about TFO. Wish it would have been different. You did all you could and then some. You also showed a little tort love before she died. Hope you heal quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.