Update Tanks 13 mos old now

Shannon and Jason

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Arkansas
Ok he not perfect (well to us he is :p) but he weighs 2.5 lbs and is 7 1/4 inches in length and 6 inches in width.
His menu consist of a variety of different green leafs, weeds, cactus pads and mazuri. We give him minerals every 3rd day calcium once a week (he gets a lot from his greens) We usually give him one type of green a day he grazes on the weeds planted in his enclosure and of course his mazuri in the evening.
ImageUploadedByTortForum1386611729.668074.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1386611741.652029.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

shanu303

5 Year Member
India
appears smooth to me .... really gorgeous :)

Shannon and Jason

5 Year Member
South Arkansas
Thank you we have the forum to thank for raising him properly Tom threads and a few others have been really helpful in how tanks turned out. We never get bored with sitting in the room and watching him. It can be very entertaining especially when the human slaves have come with his food hehehe

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Tank looks great. You have done well with the methods suggested on TFO. Woo hoo! Amazing how therapeutic our little tortoises are. And yes, we are the food gods and slaves both, LOL! : )

Shannon and Jason

5 Year Member
South Arkansas
Than you all again. I'm hoping to have him for a very long time my oldest daughter reminds a lot that he will be all hers one day but for now we share lol.