Updated Pics of Godzilla the Aldabra@135lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savannah30

10 Year Member!
Here are some updated pics of my baby godzilla...will be 7yrs old at the end of october....is about 135lbs now, had him since he was a yearling and just 15 ounces...had an exotic reptile veterinarian come and assess him and they think it's most likely a male :). Here are some new pics of him, next to me...well im on top of him rubbing his neck ;), with my mom, and the dog ...think i posted a year ago and he was under 100lbs so he's def growing :p. Any questions feel free to ask:)

Attachments

• tort and mango.jpg
    tort and mango.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 298
  • tort and me.jpg
    tort and me.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 254
  • tort and mom.jpg
    tort and mom.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 263

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
That is a very nice seven year old! Looks like you take exceptional care of him!

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
East Bay area
Fabulous job! Gorgeous, smooth, and growing strong!

Savannah30

10 Year Member!
Thanks so much on all the warm and positive comments guys...it means alot to me and zilla :p

I try to grow him at the right pace...back off food or feed a bit less when he doesnt eat all..or slightly add more when he eats all at once for a few days in a row...ive done this so much that, with my zilla..i have it down to a science...lol.

They say aldabs arent that personable but you'd be suprised...the older he gets the more his personality comes out...when i stick my hand out at him he always comes over to have his neck pet...kinda like a slow version of a dog lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.