IndianStarTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Grand Cayman
its currently summer here with average temperatures over 30 C (80% humidity) and my tort used to eat properly in winter and somehow, since it transitioned from winter to summer, my indian star tort has been sleeping most of the time and very little physical activity and eats food very rarely
PLEASE GIVE ME URGENT ADVICE (**I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO A VET**)
pls guide me about the food and enclosure
I have some multivitamin and calcium supplements for my tort but i dont know how much to give
and saw a bubble coming out of its nose, what to do about that
i have access to ample sunlight(8-9 hours a day) and a UVA-UVB lamp
As I dont have access to a vet, do tell me about antibiotics or medicines to give to my tort incase of a respiratory infection
PLEASE HELP ME!!!

TeamZissou

Location (City and/or State)
Albuquerque, NM
Is this the same tortoise from your original thread back in November?

If so, it sounds like the respiratory infection hasn't gone away after several months. The only thing to do is to see a vet to get an antibiotic named Fortaz (ceftazidime). They will give you injections to give your tortoise, and you might start to see results around two weeks after starting the meds. In your case, it might possibly have progressed to pneumonia, thought it's impossible to tell without the aid of a vet.

You should also compare your care to the recommendations in this thread:

As for supplementation, the rule of thumb is to give calcium 2-3 times per week on food. If the multivitamin supplement is anything except Rep-Cal Herptivite, I would use extreme caution as most vitamin supplements on the market contain excessive vitamin A. In that case, I would do once a week or less so as not to overdose the tortoise on vitamin A. If it is Rep-Cap Herptivite, supplementing every day is safe.

Good luck