bluedragon3

Location (City and/or State)
Jacksonville, Florida
Hi, everyone! I'm reaching out on behalf of my family, due to unfortunate recent circumstances, the care of our turtles has become too extensive for us to keep up with. They've been with us since they were hatchlings for the last 13 years and we love them dearly, but they're in need of a new home. It was a tough decision, but we just want them to be safe and happy above all else.

We have a female red-eared slider (about 8-inches in length), a male red-eared slider (about 7-inches in length), and a yellow-bellied slider (about 6-inches in length). They've been kept in separate tanks with water to swim, a basking area, and a diet of Reptomin floating sticks and sun-dried red shrimp. They're so energetic and easy to handle, but the male red-eared is especially defensive and will try to bite, otherwise he's also easy to handle as long as your hands aren't in front of his face. They're all healthy and full of personality, just need a new home.

We're in Florida, closest largest city is Jacksonville. If anyone is interested, please let me know!