Urgh... people!!! *Rant*

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Nottingham, U.K
Ok, so a while a go I said, in jest, to this girl that we should set up a blog. Where basically we post videos and information and discuss it (About horses and training.) During the winter months it becomes hard to improve your training with your horse.

Today I saw a group appear on facebook. Loads of my friends were part of it but not me created by that girl, so I asked to join and she accepted.
I then found out she's created the blog I GAVE HER THE IDEA FOR and is claiming it's all her own idea!

I feel like saying something but don't want to fall out with her so wording it is hard! I don't mind her using the idea as long as I get some form of credit for it! I can even screen shot the conversation on facebook we had about it!

Sorry rant over. I had to rant somewhere as it's angered me quite a bit.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
........"Hey, Susie Cream Cheese: I see you went ahead with my idea for a blog. Good job. I like it."

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
stephiiberrybean said:
Ok, so a while a go I said, in jest, to this girl that we should set up a blog. Where basically we post videos and information and discuss it (About horses and training.) During the winter months it becomes hard to improve your training with your horse.

Today I saw a group appear on facebook. Loads of my friends were part of it but not me created by that girl, so I asked to join and she accepted.
I then found out she's created the blog I GAVE HER THE IDEA FOR and is claiming it's all her own idea!

I feel like saying something but don't want to fall out with her so wording it is hard! I don't mind her using the idea as long as I get some form of credit for it! I can even screen shot the conversation on facebook we had about it!

Sorry rant over. I had to rant somewhere as it's angered me quite a bit.
I don't blame you at all! I would make it known that you r not happy with it but I know its hard when u don't want to make the person mad. Good luck and rant away anytime! :)

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
Ye i think you should take there advice not mine....im not good at sorting things out easily...

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
I just sent her this, thanks to Yvonnes idea :D,
"Hey ******, nice blog Glad my idea was a little bit of help xx"

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good job! No one else will catch the sarcasm but you and her. :p

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
argh! Her reply has made me even more angry,
":D thanks! just finishing the first post."

all i could put back was "cool" otherwise i would have bitten her head off!!

B

byerssusan

I'm with tyler on this one..Make a better blog.. Out do hers. I don't have horses..I did..But I do have burros I'll join *S*.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
emysemys said:
........"Hey, Susie Cream Cheese: I see you went ahead with my idea for a blog. Good job. I like it."

I really really like how this one was worded.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Anyone can have an idea. Not everyone can turn an idea into a reality. You thought about doing something, she did it. Snooze ya lose. Why should you get credit for something she did?

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
jaizei said:
Anyone can have an idea. Not everyone can turn an idea into a reality. You thought about doing something, she did it. Snooze ya lose. Why should you get credit for something she did?

No.
I didn't create it because I said "WE" should make a blog. I then didn't feel it was right to go off and make it without her.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
jaizei said:

Ooo feisty one you are!

TurtleTortoise

5 Year Member
Michigan
tyler0912 said:
Sew her then....Steph theres not many options left?

You people are taking this way to seriously. Sewing someone for taking a website idea???? Really? I can see it now: "and what is your reason for sewing this young lady?" "she stole my website idea"

It's almost as bad as when that person sewed McDonald's for having a too hot hot chacholate or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.