Urgh... people!!! *Rant*

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Hey @ least it's warm down here! :p
Where the heck it Tyler, btw? I haven't heard from him since my power went back on.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
I've been reading about you two going at each other. I agree with Tyler... since you're 27yrs older than him YOU should know better! Tsk tsk tsk! :D

stephiiberrybean said:
Tyler is locked in the cupboard for time out :)

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
Nooooooooooo!! Tyler wouldn't tell me vital important information and kept sending horrible photos of trantulas to me :(

AnthonyC said:
I've been reading about you two going at each other. I agree with Tyler... since you're 27yrs older than him YOU should know better! Tsk tsk tsk! :D

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
I love that kid! :D:D:D:D:D

stephiiberrybean said:
Nooooooooooo!! Tyler wouldn't tell me vital important information and kept sending horrible photos of trantulas to me :(

AnthonyC said:

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I always figure in the end, the truth will rise to the surface. I also believe that fate tends to at some point step in and what goes around, comes around. :cool: I know it hurts now, but in the big picture of life, in a very short time it will seem meaningless to you any how, as it should. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.