Status
Not open for further replies.

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Nottingham, U.K
Haha!
I never said anything about sewing.

I merely wanted to rant about the fact that she took the idea from me and then is taking all the credit for it. It would have been nice for her to merely say something like "Thank you to Steph, who helped with the idea of this blog" or just message me saying "I've made the blog, thanks for the idea"

I'm not the one taking it so seriously!

TurtleTortoise

5 Year Member
Michigan
Yeah, I wasn't really talking about you. More toward Tyler but I didn't really mean it that bad

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
I'm completely convinced that Satan created Facebook!

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Kinda harsh.

jaizei said:
Anyone can have an idea. Not everyone can turn an idea into a reality. You thought about doing something, she did it. Snooze ya lose. Why should you get credit for something she did?

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
Sewing? is that some kind of old european torture, like drawing-and-quartering but instead you stitch them to their keyboard so they can no longer eat and die of starvation?

babylove6635

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
........"Hey, Susie Cream Cheese: I see you went ahead with my idea for a blog. Good job. I like it."
i agree kill her wit kindness its the only way to go

APBT_Fanatic

5 Year Member
Southern California
You were very nice to her. I would have been a little more harsh and direct, but that's just me. :D

Some people are fine with "killing them with kindness", but I like to put my own twist to it so I can be rude/pissed off and "supportive" at the same time.

Hey ______,

I just noticed that you went ahead with the blog idea I came up with and that you already created the page. While it looks good, it is a shame that I was not included in the creation of it, as it was in fact originally my idea and I had some great ideas for its launching and success.

I wish you luck with the blog, but again, I just wanted to share my disappointment of how this was handled. I am sure we would have been able to have a killer blog and help dozens of people with their horses if we were able to work together on it.

Take care,

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
APBT_Fanatic said:
You were very nice to her. I would have been a little more harsh and direct, but that's just me. :D

Some people are fine with "killing them with kindness", but I like to put my own twist to it so I can be rude/pissed off and "supportive" at the same time.

Hey ______,

I just noticed that you went ahead with the blog idea I came up with and that you already created the page. While it looks good, it is a shame that I was not included in the creation of it, as it was in fact originally my idea and I had some great ideas for its launching and success.

I wish you luck with the blog, but again, I just wanted to share my disappointment of how this was handled. I am sure we would have been able to have a killer blog and help dozens of people with their horses if we were able to work together on it.

Take care,

This is a good reply...

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
exoticsdr said:
Sewing? is that some kind of old european torture, like drawing-and-quartering but instead you stitch them to their keyboard so they can no longer eat and die of starvation?

LMAO hahahaha I have been reading this trying to figure out what sewing is. Until the McDonald's reference. Then I realized that what was meant.....suing, lol again (tears streaming down my cheeks)

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
DesertGrandma said:
exoticsdr said:

LMAO hahahaha I have been reading this trying to figure out what sewing is. Until the McDonald's reference. Then I realized that what was meant.....suing, lol again (tears streaming down my cheeks)

LOL, it really is amusing!
Stephii, karma will come around, but it is frustrating.

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
DesertGrandma said:
exoticsdr said:

Thank you! I was wondering when someone would say something lol

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
ABPT_fantastic - Why couldn't you have posted that sooner? I so would have sent that!

AnthonyC - Seen as you are satans second in command than why aren't you a member?! :p

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Actually Steph, I run the show down here now!!! HEH-HEH-HEHHHH! :D

stephiiberrybean said:
ABPT_fantastic - Why couldn't you have posted that sooner? I so would have sent that!

AnthonyC - Seen as you are satans second in command than why aren't you a member?! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.