Utah Hermanns Tortoise Rehome

Maggy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Salt Lake City, Utah
I am needing to rehome my 5yr old hermanns tortoise. I recently moved into a van and had solar panels set up so my tortoise could live with me. Sadly, the setup isn't working the way I need it to and I can't keep my tortoise with me. I will be in this van for the next 2-3 years and am hoping to find someone I can keep in close contact with and perhaps take him back once I graduate college. Please let me know if anyone is interested. I am located in Utah.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
I just rehomed my Western Hermanns to a tortoise forum member. However I don't want to take him back because he is in a great home. I have gotten updates which I enjoy but I would never ask for Gilbert Gbo back. I hope you are able to find a foster, it is a hard decision.

Maggy

5 Year Member
Salt Lake City, Utah
I just rehomed my Western Hermanns to a tortoise forum member. However I don't want to take him back because he is in a great home. I have gotten updates which I enjoy but I would never ask for Gilbert Gbo back. I hope you are able to find a foster, it is a hard decision.
It is a very hard decision. Though I am open to not a temporary foster, that would probably be easiest. Just difficult.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
I know! I am old, and my situation at home changed. I still have my other 2 tortoises but 3 was just too much for me. I slept on my decision for awhile. Just do what you think and feel is right. I hope he gets a great home ,like mine has, or a wonderful foster home. Good luck

TaylorTortoise

Abington
I am needing to rehome my 5yr old hermanns tortoise. I recently moved into a van and had solar panels set up so my tortoise could live with me. Sadly, the setup isn't working the way I need it to and I can't keep my tortoise with me. I will be in this van for the next 2-3 years and am hoping to find someone I can keep in close contact with and perhaps take him back once I graduate college. Please let me know if anyone is interested. I am located in Utah.
Did you move into a van, as in #vanlife?

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
Saw this a while ago.. Hopefully you can keep him, but if he needs a home by Spring I'm on board. I'm building more pins this winter for torts in need of a home.