Vendor Review For "Inland Bearded Dragons"

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I found Denise in an online ad, talked to her through text several times, and decided to get my dragon from her. I have seen Denise and her booth at some of our local reptile shows. My daughter accompanied me on the 60 mile trip, and we had a great time. Denise had many well started juveniles to choose from, and their colors were simply astounding. I've seen beardie color morphs before, but some of her's were incredible, even as 6 inch juveniles. All of the parents were there and she took the time to show us the mother and father of each baby that we were considering. All the enclosures were clean. All the dragons were clean. I would expect a room with a couple dozen bearded dragons in it to smell. It didn't. She had several other species too, and everything was housed, lit, fed, and heated correctly. Every single animal looked healthy, fit and happy. Nothing skinny, and nothing obese. She was knowledgeable, helpful, courteous, professional, she knew each and every one of her animals, and had a genuine affection for all them that was obvious. She was awesome in every way. The only bad part was that we had to choose ONLY one to take home. That was tough. We narrowed it down to a half dozen perfect specimens, and then, with much difficulty, we narrowed it down to our two favorites of the bunch. Denise was patient and smiling the whole time while daughter and I handled each one repeatedly and discussed the merits of each. It was clear that Denise was proud of her progeny and loved that we loved them all too. We finally settled on a female who had gorgeous parents, a nice pattern, and some blue bar blood. She is in shed at the moment, but still gorgeous.

Our new dragon was understandably a little stressed and worried after her road trip, but had completely settled in by the next morning. All of Denise's little ones ate their greens right in front of us and even right after being handled, and our girl did the same in her new home. Roaches were eagerly chased down and devoured, and she was calm and interested with a couple of short handling sessions on just her second day with me. She is completely settled in and calm after just one night in her new home.

I could not be happier with the entire transaction from start to finish. I highly recommend contacting Denise if a bearded dragon is in your future. I will buy from her again, and recommend her to all my friends and family. Her facilities are clean, her prices are reasonable and more than fair, all of her animals are well cared for, healthy and beautiful, and she was a pleasure to work with. I'm glad she doesn't live closer because I'd end up with a whole room of her babies! I was enjoying the experience so much that I completely forgot to take pictures while we were there.

Here is my new girl and Denise's card:
IMG_5862.jpg

IMG_0560.jpeg