Very Active last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay, FL
Eleanor was out more than I've ever seen her in her enclosure last night. We had some pretty bad thunderstorms last night and this morning. When I came out to feed her she was still out this morning. I was wondering what had her so energetic. Could it be she was scared? I figured if that was the case she would have been in her hide. Her enclosure is outside in my screened in patio. So she got a big light show

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
Mine have all been very active lately. We had a thunderstorm as well. They love the rain!

allegraf

10 Year Member!
You must be in Florida! We also had a very large storm last night. Whenever it rains, we have one tort that likes to go under the downspout and let the water run over her like a waterfall. The others also love the rain.

matt41gb

5 Year Member
Arlington TX.
allegraf said:
You must be in Florida! We also had a very large storm last night. Whenever it rains, we have one tort that likes to go under the downspout and let the water run over her like a waterfall. The others also love the rain.

Wasn't sure if that was directed at me or not, but I'm in N. Texas. We're expecting more storms Friday.

-Matt

Tropical Torts

10 Year Member!
Northwest FL
I am in Florida and the exact same thing happens to all of my torts! I never thought that others were experiencing the same thing! Very Cool!

allegraf

10 Year Member!
Matt,

It was directed at Destiny since I know you are in TX. I saw your invite for a gathering, but from Florida, TX was a long long drive. :)

Allegra

Destiny

5 Year Member
Palm Bay, FL
allegraf said:
Matt,

It was directed at Destiny since I know you are in TX. I saw your invite for a gathering, but from Florida, TX was a long long drive. :)

Allegra

Yes I am in Florida! Sorry it took me so long to answer:)

Status
Not open for further replies.