Very Odd but REALLY cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MildredsMommy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
So Mildred has a ceramic turtle in her enclosure (its the decorative kind for potted plants). I put it in there because it looked cute. I noticed it was missing a few weeks back-I didnt think anything of it since I clean the enclosure and quite frankly, Mildred is a little piglet and stomps and tears up any and everything in her path-lol. Imagine my suprise when I upgraded her to a new HUGE enclosure this weekend-I picked up her log hide and low and behold, there was the turtle, nestled in where she sleeps, alongside the cuttlebone! When I put her back in, it took a few minutes, but she literally pushed the turtle back into the hide where it was. LOL what is going on? she is just a baby so I cant imagine she is wanting a boyfriend yet?! its too funny-never seen anything like it. :p

MildredsMommy

5 Year Member
San Antonio, Texas
peasinapod said:
This is absolutely adorable! <3
Pictures? :p

If I could figure out how to work my new phone I would send them-but when i send them its not in Jpeg form so I am trying to figure it out now. :(

peasinapod

5 Year Member
Switzerland
Even just hearing about it is really cute. I'll just let my imagination run free. ;)

MildredsMommy

5 Year Member
San Antonio, Texas
peasinapod said:
Even just hearing about it is really cute. I'll just let my imagination run free. ;)

Well it is-lol. I am beginning to think she is giving me subtle hints for a playmate (thats what I am telling the hubby anyway) :D

peasinapod

5 Year Member
Switzerland
Maybe you could give her some toy letters and let her spell it out clearly. ;)

txturtle13

5 Year Member
That's adorable! Haha, they have such funny personalities.

TigsMom

5 Year Member
Arizona
OH MY!!! LOL My imagination wasn't nearly as funny and cute as your picture! That is hysterical! Part Boxie, part dog, hiding her toys in her bed. What a riot! I think I'd name her a dog name "Spot" or "Fido" or something, what a great personality.

Centexsnakes

5 Year Member
That's just awesome!! So so cute!

1.1 ball pythons
0.0.1 RES
0.0.1 eastern box
0.0.1 corn snake
2.1 cats
0.1 dog

txturtle13

5 Year Member
That is just adorable! I agree, I was not picturing something near as comical as the face as the turtle figurine!! So funny :) this made my day, and I needed it :) thank you!

MildredsMommy

5 Year Member
San Antonio, Texas
I am so glad everyone thinks she is as adorable as I do :D I remember reading about baby boxies and Mildred is the exact opposite of everything behavior wise-if she hears the top come off the worm container she rushes to the side of her enclosure and tries to "sit up" on her hind legs like she is begging..lol. My husband says we must have way too many dogs because now not only the cats think they are canine, but so does the turtle!!

TigsMom

5 Year Member
Arizona
AH HAH! She's been trained by the Dogs! LOL Mildred inspired me to put a ceramic little turtle in my hatchlings habitat. They aren't interested in it, but my Grandson squealed with delight over the decoration. I think I may give one to them for their Sulcata Hatchlings. I have few that might be appropriate and cute in their habitat.

Status
Not open for further replies.