Virus supplies worldwide comparison

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
So, I went to get a haircut this morning.
I was taking my wife to a fancy place for lunch since it was her birthday and I looked like an extra from some old Western movie.
It had been a long time since I'd gotten a hair cut and sadly 3 of the 4 places I go to here in town have shut down over COVID-19. As in no furniture inside, gone.
The 4th spot was still there. An elderly Jamaican barber with an astoundingly great memory. He immediately said "#3 with a beard trim!" Like I was just there last week.
Finding a classic scissors cut barber shop is nearly impossible here. But this guy does wonders with electric clippers and a razor! So much care and detail...
I tipped him so well, I imagine he'll remember me for next time as well.
The shops are devastated.
Businesses everywhere are closed that I hadn't noticed.
Whatever next stimulus plan that is to come is already just way too late.
I usually cut my own hair with 2 or 3 whacks because I don't want to take the time to stop. Now if I want to go to the only barbershop I will use, I have to make an appointment. They do a great job on a woman's hair too. I haven't even wanted to try to cut my hair myself since this all started. I'm wearing a big long ponytail and it helps hold my homemade mask in place. With a little bow sooo...no haircut for me yet.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Maybe I'm getting out too much now.
I went to Hooters for lunch. And there where so many customers in there that I left.
The grocery store was also very busy with no one paying attention to the directional arrows.
It looks like we've gone from too much to too little.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Maybe 20 years ago I would eat in. Now it’s to go always too noisy for me
The wings kind of steam themselves in the box on the way home. Leaving them anything but crispy.
I'd rather pass.
Food that's HORRIBLE for you should at least taste good enough to justify it.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
The wings kind of steam themselves in the box on the way home. Leaving them anything but crispy.
I'd rather pass.
Food that's HORRIBLE for you should at least taste good enough to justify it.
Maybe I drive a wee bit quicker home then ? They are still crispy, only a 5 minute drive away