Virus supplies worldwide comparison

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
That's interesting. I use an addition to the gas in my 1990 dodge also but... What do you use to stabilize your gas for a year?
I use a product called K100.
Its the best product I've ever encountered. It stabilizes gas. Raises octane in gas that is already "stale" and helps to burn water from ethanol at a 1 to 1 ratio. I use 3 ounces per 5 gallons and those 3 ounces can displace 3 ounces of water.
Or you can use STA BIL at a rate of 2 ounces per 5 gallons. Fill the container to the top to keep out most of the air. And that'll work for over 12 months. (It does nothing for the water attracted by the alcohol if you don't fill it to the top to keep out the air.)
I've purchased old vehicles with stale varnished gasoline. Contaminated with water and by adding K100 and some fresh gas have been able to start and drive these vehicles. Sometimes making removal and cleaning of the whole fuel system unnecessary.
Its GREAT stuff. There are a half dozen other additives for stabilizing fuel, Startron, Sta bil, etc. But they're purely crap compared to K100.
Itll stabilize gas AND get you out of trouble if you forgot to.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
STABIL -https://www.walmart.com/ip/STA-BIL-22214-Storage-Fuel-Stabilizer-for-All-Gasoline-Engines-32-fl-oz/16645039
I'll be looking the next time I go shopping at walmart...with my screen shot.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I use a product called K100.
Its the best product I've ever encountered. It stabilizes gas. Raises octane in gas that is already "stale" and helps to burn water from ethanol at a 1 to 1 ratio. I use 3 ounces per 5 gallons and those 3 ounces can displace 3 ounces of water.
Or you can use STA BIL at a rate of 2 ounces per 5 gallons. Fill the container to the top to keep out most of the air. And that'll work for over 12 months. (It does nothing for the water attracted by the alcohol if you don't fill it to the top to keep out the air.)
I've purchased old vehicles with stale varnished gasoline. Contaminated with water and by adding K100 and some fresh gas have been able to start and drive these vehicles. Sometimes making removal and cleaning of the whole fuel system unnecessary.
Its GREAT stuff. There are a half dozen other additives for stabilizing fuel, Startron, Sta bil, etc. But they're purely crap compared to K100.
Itll stabilize gas AND get you out of trouble if you forgot to.
I have an old Dodge sooo it does get moisture in the gas now and then. I don't drive it a lot so the gas could sit a while now and then. I think I remember???something. I've seen the K100 in my local auto zone. Thank you.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
I have an old Dodge sooo it does get moisture in the gas now and then. I don't drive it a lot so the gas could sit a while now and then. I think I remember???something. I've seen the K100 in my local auto zone. Thank you.
I can not articulate how highly I think of that product.
While I was still a mechanic, I'll bet that product saved the school board tens of thousand dollars over the last dozen years. It's the only additive of any type that we ever purchased and then kept as part of our standard supplies.
Just having one kid pee into one fuel tank would make you a believer.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
While I was still a mechanic, I'll bet that product saved the school board tens of thousand dollars over the last dozen years. It's the only additive of any type that we ever purchased and then kept as part of our standard supplies.
Really...please tell my how you either just thought it up...or did you have a kid pee in your gas tank...how does that happen...rotflmao

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada
Update on Nevada. All non essential business closed tonight, all gambling establishments closed for 30 days. Um... how can anyone feel even the least bit safe with the closure of our society for 30 days!?? Who is that benefiting? And is 30 the magic number? What’s going to be happening on our streets and empty businesses?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Really...please tell my how you either just thought it up...or did you have a kid pee in your gas tank...how does that happen...rotflmao
Pour in some K100 and the pee burns.
Don't use the K100 and you need to siphon out the gasoline/pee mixture.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Pour in some K100 and the pee burns.
Don't use the K100 and you need to siphon out the gasoline/pee mixture.

You miss understood me...how in the heck...do you know this...I am 74, been driving since I was 16...and to my knowledge, even tho most people dislike me...nobody has ever peed in my tank...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
So that's his personal decision about closing his station?

Which would be different from an actual shortage.

I could picture National Guard refueling trucks becoming a thing if either were to happen widely (like is done for water shortages).
That is what he said. No one ever said anything about a shortage.

mark1

5 Year Member
ohio
misinformation abounds ………. I made 20$ yesterday off a guy who left work early the day before to buy a gun , because he knew someone who heard from someone high up in the military that the president was going to shut down the country at 3pm Monday ………. Friday i'll be making 50$ off a guy whose son was high up in the military and still knew guys high up in the military and they told him we were locking down the country this week ……I've heard folks mentioning "marshall law" , probably the same folks with a room full of toilet paper …. the ramifications of completely shutting down the united states economy is not something the world will get over anytime soon , i'm pretty certain it is going to take a massive amount of deaths ……… shutting down local areas might be possible , but not the nation , it'd take a "contagion" movie type disease ……. at least here the bars and restaurants can still sell food and liquor , they just cannot let you dine or drink there ………… shutting down the dining areas in restaurants , is not like shutting down steel mills and car manufacturers , that could have depression like repercussions ……... if you don't think political motives from outside and inside the country are behind these rumors , i'd disagree ……. it's amazing how many people I found out I know who know folks "high up" in the military ………. social media is a tool ……… and the guy that bought the gun he couldn't find any ammunition ……….. lol …... hopefully everyone gets all the stuff they think they need before i run out of stuff i do need ..........

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Man, that sutff's expensive. I just went to Amazon to check it out. I use Sta-Bil for my lawn mower and it's $7 a bottle. K100 is a dollar an ounce, or $33 for a 32 oz bottle.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You miss understood me...how in the heck...do you know this...I am 74, been driving since I was 16...and to my knowledge, even tho most people dislike me...nobody has ever peed in my tank...
I got the impression the kids pee'd into the school bus gas tank. I don't know how one would know the reason the bus wouldn't start was because someone pee'd in the tank.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
These vehicles are stored at schools.
Kids are often ☆☆sholes

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
misinformation abounds ………. I made 20$ yesterday off a guy who left work early the day before to buy a gun , because he knew someone who heard from someone high up in the military that the president was going to shut down the country at 3pm Monday ………. Friday i'll be making 50$ off a guy whose son was high up in the military and still knew guys high up in the military and they told him we were locking down the country this week ……I've heard folks mentioning "marshall law" , probably the same folks with a room full of toilet paper …. the ramifications of completely shutting down the united states economy is not something the world will get over anytime soon , i'm pretty certain it is going to take a massive amount of deaths ……… shutting down local areas might be possible , but not the nation , it'd take a "contagion" movie type disease ……. at least here the bars and restaurants can still sell food and liquor , they just cannot let you dine or drink there ………… shutting down the dining areas in restaurants , is not like shutting down steel mills and car manufacturers , that could have depression like repercussions ……... if you don't think political motives from outside and inside the country are behind these rumors , i'd disagree ……. it's amazing how many people I found out I know who know folks "high up" in the military ………. social media is a tool ……… and the guy that bought the gun he couldn't find any ammunition ……….. lol …... hopefully everyone gets all the stuff they think they need before i run out of stuff i do need ..........
Remember the Email/Facebook post that went out from a "friend" who knew a high ranking CDC member? They had tips on how to know that you don't have the virus and how to prevent it?
All known to be false, now.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
I got the impression the kids pee'd into the school bus gas tank. I don't know how one would know the reason the bus wouldn't start was because someone pee'd in the tank.
That'd require the Diesel formula.
There is a K100 diesel formula. But it does nothing for diesel algae. And that's much more common.
I've never used the K100 for a diesel.

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
We finally agree on some stuff! :)

I can't understand the people who try to prepare for a crisis while in the middle of a crisis. "PRE-pare"...

And buying a gun now? What for? People should have bought several over the last few years and taken the time to get trained to use it correctly, effectively, and safely. Right now they are just buying them, loading them with whatever bullets they can find, and haven't ever even fired them. I don't want that sort of person within firing distance of me or my family. I can only hope that someone who knows what they are doing is at least teaching them some fundamental safety rules and having them dry fire practice if the ranges are closed. My family has been getting refresher courses since this thing started a few weeks ago.

I can't understand what some of the people we share our country with are thinking sometimes.