Virus supplies worldwide comparison

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado Springs,CO
Paper products are plentiful here.
Still no Chlorox wipes.
Alcohol can be found if you look closely and often.
My "stash" is only running low because I've been sharing stuff.
Clorox wipes for me are also nowhere. Always taken right before I get there, there‘s some other companies making wipes but I find they aren’t quite effective as Clorox. Better then nothing at least.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Clorox wipes for me are also nowhere. Always taken right before I get there, there‘s some other companies making wipes but I find they aren’t quite effective as Clorox. Better then nothing at least.
Dawn dishwashing liquid doesn't get stocked along with scrubbing bubbles. Paper towels and some toilet papers in my favorite store Kroger's. But for some reason I can usually find them at Walmart.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Dawn dishwashing liquid doesn't get stocked along with scrubbing bubbles. Paper towels and some toilet papers in my favorite store Kroger's. But for some reason I can usually find them at Walmart.
Dawn is great.
It's easily the best dish soap.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
So, I went to get a haircut this morning.
I was taking my wife to a fancy place for lunch since it was her birthday and I looked like an extra from some old Western movie.
It had been a long time since I'd gotten a hair cut and sadly 3 of the 4 places I go to here in town have shut down over COVID-19. As in no furniture inside, gone.
The 4th spot was still there. An elderly Jamaican barber with an astoundingly great memory. He immediately said "#3 with a beard trim!" Like I was just there last week.
Finding a classic scissors cut barber shop is nearly impossible here. But this guy does wonders with electric clippers and a razor! So much care and detail...
I tipped him so well, I imagine he'll remember me for next time as well.
The shops are devastated.
Businesses everywhere are closed that I hadn't noticed.
Whatever next stimulus plan that is to come is already just way too late.

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
I was taking my wife to a fancy place for lunch since it was her birthday and I looked like an extra from some old Western movie.
It had been a long time since I'd gotten a hair cut and sadly 3 of the 4 places I go to here in town have shut down over COVID-19. As in no furniture inside, gone.
The 4th spot was still there. An elderly Jamaican barber with an astoundingly great memory. He immediately said "#3 with a beard trim!" Like I was just there last week.
Finding a classic scissors cut barber shop is nearly impossible here. But this guy does wonders with electric clippers and a razor! So much care and detail...
Some decided to retire after May, rather than deal with the hassle of the new COVID requirements and procedures. So even the places that remain open may have fewer people there who cut hair.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
My barbershop- Charlie Jones Barbershop in lakeside is still their. About 7 years ago Charlie took on a younger barber-Matt. Two years ago Charlie passed away and his family respected his wishes giving the shop to Matt! Not sure that still happened today so I figured I would pass it on! Straight razoring lives on!

Suey

England
Hi here in the north west of England where we are things seem to be getting bad again with the Covid . Only this morning my 9yr old grandson and his class / year have been sent home to isolate for 2 weeks. The first wave we were lucky around our area, only the odd one or two we heard about had it. On the whole in UK things are getting bad again . Just listening to the news now and looks like we’re in for more restrictions. At the moment we have to wear masks in all shops, we can only meet up with 6 people inside or out. Where there are a lot more cases in other areas they are not allowed to visit any houses. All pubs now have to shut at 10 pm every where.

Gijoux

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi here in the north west of England where we are things seem to be getting bad again with the Covid . Only this morning my 9yr old grandson and his class / year have been sent home to isolate for 2 weeks. The first wave we were lucky around our area, only the odd one or two we heard about had it. On the whole in UK things are getting bad again . Just listening to the news now and looks like we’re in for more restrictions. At the moment we have to wear masks in all shops, we can only meet up with 6 people inside or out. Where there are a lot more cases in other areas they are not allowed to visit any houses. All pubs now have to shut at 10 pm every where.

It is now the "Cold and Flu Season" of course there will be more illness and it will be called COVID 19.

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada
Pubs have to close at 10pm every night? Least there are still pubs open!! Theres hope! Many state’s here closed all our bars. I’m actually quite surprised how easy Americans let our bars be closed down! ??

Suey

England
Oh breaking news here now is that the pubs in Scotland still open but can’t sell alcohol for 2 weeks, don’t think they will have many through the door ?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
True.
And all road grime, grease and oil.
I use it before I paint my vehicles. Before sanding
Yeah, it's good stuff. I ran out of Gunk for my engine, so I degreased it with Dawn. And I'm so glad I did, every Low Rider in the San Joaquin Valley wanted to check out my car. It was so much fun talking cars with them. They are knowledgeable, polite and most were younger than my car. One guy told me where to get a new seat, and the step plate. I know it's dumb, but I felt kinda honored that they show so much respect for a 30 year old car
100_4188.JPG

Suey

England
Just had to look up what Shirley temples meant ?? haven’t heard of that before, so yes looks like cocktails all round.