VNA and Tortilla

vianey1126

Location (City and/or State)
Southern Arizona
Hi! My name is Vianey and Im an alcoholic....

Jk not really, thats just the first thing that comes to mind when asked to introduce myself. I'm getting a sulcata hatchling in a few days and their name shall be Tortilla, as decreed by the tortoise gods. I'm pretty excited and now that I got a good job, I want to raise a tortoise right so tis why I am here. Ive been going through some of the forums here and you all seem very nice and helpful! Nice to meet yall! Ill post Tortilla when I pick up the little guy. woo

-- Love, Vianey and Tortilla

Jan A

Boulder, CO

Jk not really, thats just the first thing that comes to mind when asked to introduce myself. I'm getting a sulcata hatchling in a few days and their name shall be Tortilla, as decreed by the tortoise gods. I'm pretty excited and now that I got a good job, I want to raise a tortoise right so tis why I am here. Ive been going through some of the forums here and you all seem very nice and helpful! Nice to meet yall! Ill post Tortilla when I pick up the little guy. woo

Welcome to the forum. We are a lot of fun. And we luvvvvvvv photos. So post them please when you get Tortilla!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

Hello and welcome! I made a long post on your other thread with lots of info for you. Enjoy!