Waiting for it's occupant...

Kimmers000

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tacoma, WA
I've temped all kinds of things this morning in between checking fed ex status........ I'll probably kill the battery before the tortoise gets here. Hey. Fed ex. Hurrrrrrry UP!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Yay! Your enclosure looks awesome! :D I can't wait to see pics :p
Good way to deter usage... take the battery out :p;)

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I've temped all kinds of things this morning in between checking fed ex status........ I'll probably kill the battery before the tortoise gets here. Hey. Fed ex. Hurrrrrrry UP!
Just wait till summer when you build an outdoor enclosure! My tortoise actually gets much more outdoor time then she would if I didn't have the temp gun.i'm always surprised how warm it actually is in the enclosure. And it helps me realize how much it can cool down when I hose it down in the really hot days of summer.

Kimmers000

5 Year Member
Tacoma, WA
He's here he's here!!!!

Only 2.5 hours late - argh. But all is well - soaked, peed in his bath, pooped in his new house, tried to eat a piece of cypress mulch and then found and passed out on the basking slate. image.jpgimage.jpg
Team Goldberg... Actually we have two! One's "mine" and one's "my hubby's"... They're both fuzzy and wonderful. We also have a black German Shepherd, doofus old man.image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    681.5 KB · Views: 13

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
That is a tiny tort! Sooo cute! :)

A Rough collie is what I want, a chocolate lab is what my hubby wants....I want to "win"..lol
Ok, I'm going back to look at your dogs lol

Kimmers000

5 Year Member
Tacoma, WA
Has your husband lived with a lab before??? I've had shepherds for years (and they are an intense handful!!!) - my collie is the easiest puppy I've ever raised. We got him when he was 8weeks (he's the one lying down in the pic), got our girl at 6yrs old from the same breeder. They're. So. Perfect. Except for the brushing! Did you know that there are smooth collies? The. Not so much coat maintenance... That's what hubby wants next. Ash's (my collie kid) mom was a smooth. Somewhere I have pics of her too! If you win, let me know - my collie breeder friends can hook you up!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Congrats!! He is adorbs!! I would be so nervous with such a tiny thing!!