Walkers Girls Are Back

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
They are here for a couple weeks for breeding. Walker didn't waste no time, he reintroduced himself to Enoch in a matter of minutes and she was ready for him. enoch.jpg This is Toadtoad.jpg and this is Alex alex.jpg I'm happy to have them here for a couple weeks, But not as much as Walker.

Len B

10 Year Member!
The females have been back for over a week and I see their personality's haven't changed since leaving almost 2 years ago. Toad is still bashful, Enoch is defensive and ground standing, Alex is always looking for a handout, I guess this is a good thing, the move hasn't bothered them. Not sure Walker has mated with Toad but diffident contact with Enoch and Alex several times each. Here is a pic from a little bit ago of Walker Toad and Alex.walker toad alex.jpg

Len B

10 Year Member!
Today I was able to get some pics of all four of them together,Picture 3707.jpgWalker is the biggest, Alex is at the top, then Toad and Enoch is across from Walker.Picture 3711.jpgIn the second pic Walker has a mouth full of hay and spotted some ROS blooms and Alex was in his way. The plan is for the girls to back go home tomorrow evening when the sun is lower in the sky. It's been enjoyable having them here again.

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
I wish I'd known they were going home, I would have made an effort to come and see them all together.