WalkingRock -vs- Fiona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
I've mentioned several times about Fiona eating with WalkingRock (or was it "eating WalkingRocks Food"?) any how I thought Id share a few pics of this little dinning adventure. If Fiona looks larger in some pics than other... it's only because she is! She is only 3 months old but she has been doing it for awhile now and WalkingRock doesn't seem to mind!

Yep, She even eats his Veggies! Cabbage here but she has also eaten his tomatoes, strawberries and carrots

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
It's jealousy. My dog will eat anything I am trying to give any of my other animals. Jealous of the attention and they always think the others food is better then their own:D. Cute pup.

Nelsamye

5 Year Member
Seattle, WA
Haha that's cute! And beautiful tortoises! Do I spy some mazuri? Whenever I prepare mazuri for my little one, my cat perks up and tries to eat it, that stuff has a strong smell! Then again my cat also tries to eat everything out of people's hands, she's not picky.

Amy
Sulcata tortoise - Maximus

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Nelsamye said:
Haha that's cute! And beautiful tortoises! Do I spy some mazuri? Whenever I prepare mazuri for my little one, my cat perks up and tries to eat it, that stuff has a strong smell! Then again my cat also tries to eat everything out of people's hands, she's not picky.

Amy
Sulcata tortoise - Maximus

It is Mazurri! he gets about a couple of cups of it every few days. :)

wellington said:
It's jealousy. My dog will eat anything I am trying to give any of my other animals. Jealous of the attention and they always think the others food is better then their own:D. Cute pup.

I thought that at 1st too, but she also likes licking him on the face when he tries to walk. I think she just like the bonding experience!

wiccan_chicken

5 Year Member
Georgia
Well at least you have a dog who eats her greens! XD I'm glad WalkingRock doesn't mind, he could do some damage to her if he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.