Want Your Tortoise Drawn!?

TortsNTurtles

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
North East
Wow, your drawings are amazing! We need a tortoise/ turtle artist and its awesome to have one here on the forum. I have been looking for prints there are not to many to choose from. I can't wait to see your picture when it's done!

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
I have been scrolling through all the pics for the last hour, but we have come to a winner! I based it off of what I thought I could do the most with, but I absolutely loved all of the pics that you guys sent in! The winner issssssssssssssss:

@stojanovski92113 !!!
:tort::tort::tort::tort::tort::tort:
View attachment 121805
Congratulations! I will be PMing you soon with details!
WOW!!!! I never win anything......I'm super excited!!!! Thank you sooooo much :)

mikeylazer

5 Year Member
will you do a contest again?
Yes I most likely will be especially because summer is coming up so I will have a lot of free time. I want to make it clear that if someone wants me to do a commission, just send me a picture and I will gladly (most likely) draw it for you, but there will be a charge of course. I don't charge crazy because I do not believe it is right to over charge for something I love doing, and the joy it can bring to people. I am very reasonable when it comes to money and/or trades and deals. PLEASE send me any pictures you guys may want me to do for commissions!

-Mike