Want Your Tortoise Drawn!?

mikeylazer

5 Year Member
Hey guys,

As none of you on her know, I am a graphic design major who is ALLLLWWAAAYYYYSS looking for more things to draw whether it be commissions or projects. Animals are in my top favorite things to draw. So since I get bored of drawing my turtles and tortoises all the time, I figured why not hold a little competition and do a drawing for someone. I don't want to do anything huge, as I am currently swamped with different works, but if you are picked and would like a bigger drawing or something along those lines, maybe we could work out a payment or deal of some kind on a hatchling in the future ;). I would really prefer this just to be graphite on white paper, but I am open to other options (no painting for this one). Anyways here how this is going to work.

1.) Like the post.
2.)Post on this thread with your favorite picture of your tortoise. :tort:
3.) In 24 hours, I will pick one of my favorites and post who was chosen.
4.) I will PM the winner asking for special requests.
5.) IF you are chosen please give me a week or two to finish the drawing and we will talk about how to send it.

Here are some of the drawings I happened to have pictures of on my computer. Sorry none of the tortoise ones:

IMG_3931.jpg IMG_5234.JPG IMG_3340.JPG IMG_5200.JPG IMG_4677.jpg

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
That is some awesome art work! This would be cool yo draw . Its a picture of my older son play some music on a camping trip . The other boy is my middle so who looks up to his big brother and now he play guitar also .

1426120094997.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oops didn't follow the rules . You said tortoise .

Attachments

• 1426120331519.jpg
    1426120331519.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 34

mikeylazer

5 Year Member
That is some awesome art work! This would be cool yo draw . Its a picture of my older son play some music on a camping trip . The other boy is my middle so who looks up to his big brother and now he play guitar also .
Its fine! I would do that for you, I just don't have the time currently for that much in a picture. Love the tortoise though!

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
Man oh man I love art, you are really good!!!!! You may have your hands full with all of us bombarding you with our pics :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Your work is amazing!.! I am envious since the limit of my talent is bad stickman work.

FujiBaird

You're very talented! I'd love a drawing of my little Roma, the apple of my eye. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20150308_110840.jpg
    IMG_20150308_110840.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 21