wanted adult male spotted turtle,

charlie a

Location (City and/or State)
Bagdad N W Florida by Pensacola
I have had spotted turtles for 15 years they live outside in a wire enclosure. A well pump, pumps water through their ponds daily 5 - 10 minutes a day and the water flow out of the enclosure. Years ago my male died and I have missed the joys of new turtles. I am in need of an adult male. Havent been in the market for a turtle in 10 years the current prices are way different now. If anyone has a good adult male that would like to hang out in the harem with the adult females I am in the market. I kept my male next door to the harem in the pond with all the other water turtles ( I have in a 350 gal inground rubbermade cattle trough ) as he was really giving the girls a hard time. I dont know why he died or if he drowned. The harem is shallow enough so they can breath with their back feet on the bottom, as I didnt want the male to be able to drown them. Anyway I have a great home for a male who needs to be adopted.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Spotted's are really cool looking turtles and you are fortunate to have what sounds like a really nice setup for them. Maybe if you post in a couple of the other sections, you'll find the person you are looking for....that is a pretty specific need.....

good luck and WTTC!

jeff

charlie a

Bagdad N W Florida by Pensacola
Spotted's are really cool looking turtles and you are fortunate to have what sounds like a really nice setup for them. Maybe if you post in a couple of the other sections, you'll find the person you are looking for....that is a pretty specific need.....

good luck and WTTC!

jeff
New to this site, other sections?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA

good luck and WTTC!

jeff
Multiple same threads just get deleted. One thread per same post. The proper place for this thread is the wanted section which this was moved too.