wanted male aldabra tortoise cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
She is trying, I wil give her credit for at least knowing what she wants. We all know to find an aldabra for $200 would be a miracle and next to impossible. Dreams can become reality!

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
lindsay44 said:
i do respect everyones comments and oppinons and i thank you for them
:):tort:

I think Lindsay is taking the advice very well. She mentioned that she is mature for her age, and I feel like most of the feedback that she's been given has been honest and she's taken it very well.

I have no doubt that she will someday be the proud owner of a beautiful Aldabra, when the time is right!

lindsay44

5 Year Member
Kenny said:
rachael said:
You guys, this seems to be a young kid. Maybe we could cut them a little slack with their wants/dreams? Hell, I'd like $200 Giant tort as well.. I just havent made the thread about it yet.

I think we are cutting her slack. We're trying to point her in the right direction in a very friendly manner and to her credit she's is taking all the criticism with a very good attitude.

i actualy like criticism it helps me grow as a person and an owner of my precious animals. it also helps me to think things through even better

ALDABRAMAN said:
She is trying, I wil give her credit for at least knowing what she wants. We all know to find an aldabra for $200 would be a miracle and next to impossible. Dreams can become reality!

:cool:i did find a aldabra once for $250 but i couldnt get her because i was still tortoise proofing my yard and i didnt want to get her and not have a proper home waiting so the man sold her to a lady who wanted her as a breeder

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
lindsay44 said:
Kenny said:
rachael said:
You guys, this seems to be a young kid. Maybe we could cut them a little slack with their wants/dreams? Hell, I'd like $200 Giant tort as well.. I just havent made the thread about it yet.

I think we are cutting her slack. We're trying to point her in the right direction in a very friendly manner and to her credit she's is taking all the criticism with a very good attitude.

i actualy like criticism it helps me grow as a person and an owner of my precious animals. it also helps me to think things through even better

ALDABRAMAN said:

:cool:i did find a aldabra once for $250 but i couldnt get her because i was still tortoise proofing my yard and i didnt want to get her and not have a proper home waiting so the man sold her to a lady who wanted her as a breeder

Interesting?

lindsay44

5 Year Member
this has nothing to do with torts but i just found out my grand parents redid their will and in it i have sole ownership of their pets when they die (if the animals haven't already died yet, they are old and have major health problems) im just so happy they feel that way about me that i have to share :D:p

Status
Not open for further replies.