Wanted: Sulcata or Leopard tortoise (Ohio)

lionheartHC

Location (City and/or State)
OH
Hello all! I’m looking to adopt a Sulcata or Leopard tortoise into our family. I’m located in Ohio and am more than happy to travel. I work from home and have the land, facilities and time to give them the perfect life.

bonsai tortoise

5 Year Member
NJ
Hello all! I’m looking to adopt a Sulcata or Leopard tortoise into our family. I’m located in Ohio and am more than happy to travel. I work from home and have the land, facilities and time to give them the perfect life.
If you’re looking to purchase and willing to travel and meet somewhere outside Philly I have two females. One is about 12-13” with an almost perfect shell and the other female is about 10-11” with some pyramiding from a previous owner.

lionheartHC

OH
If you’re looking to purchase and willing to travel and meet somewhere outside Philly I have two females. One is about 12-13” with an almost perfect shell and the other female is about 10-11” with some pyramiding from a previous owner.

What rehoming fee are you asking? Thanks!

bonsai tortoise

5 Year Member
NJ
I’ll message you.