Wanting Egyptians!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devsharkey

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
So, I posted in the "wanted" section, and I'm on two different waiting lists for hatchlings hopefully due this coming summer.
But I was just wondering if anyone knew of any place or any breeders selling any Egyptians that are available immediately, or well, sooner than summer?

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Typicslly that is when the babies are hatching out. So most breeders will have no availability till then. Iknow turtle source has 5 month old ones posted on kingsnake.com right now

CyberianHusky

10 Year Member!
Portland Oregon
devsharkey said:
So, I posted in the "wanted" section, and I'm on two different waiting lists for hatchlings hopefully due this coming summer.
But I was just wondering if anyone knew of any place or any breeders selling any Egyptians that are available immediately, or well, sooner than summer?

Even if they have babies they wait till night temps hit the 50's. It is all for the better to wait till at least May. Very sensitive to cold and not worth the risk. I know I hate the wait myself but when your little cherubs are eating right out the shipping box it makes it worth it.

devsharkey

10 Year Member!
Arizona
CyberianHusky said:
devsharkey said:

Even if they have babies they wait till night temps hit the 50's. It is all for the better to wait till at least May. Very sensitive to cold and not worth the risk. I know I hate the wait myself but when your little cherubs are eating right out the shipping box it makes it worth it.

EEEEHHHH!
I'm so excited. Thank you!

tortadise said:
Typicslly that is when the babies are hatching out. So most breeders will have no availability till then. Iknow turtle source has 5 month old ones posted on kingsnake.com right now

Sweet! Thank you! I'm gunna go check that out myself right now~

Status
Not open for further replies.