• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Warning!!!!Dont buy anything from Underground repitle!!!!

RuiboDong

If you bought a turtle and it dead within 10 days, they will ask you to order another turtle from them, and then you can get a replacement. This is so rediculous!!!! with such a bad experience, who want to order from you again???!!!! totally unreasonable and unresponsible for the loss!!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
It might be a good idea for you to give us a bit more information - what kind of turtle? What did it die from? What did the vendor say about the turtle (besides telling you to reorder)?

RuiboDong

It might be a good idea for you to give us a bit more information - what kind of turtle? What did it die from? What did the vendor say about the turtle (besides telling you to reorder)?
I bought two southern painted turtles from them last week, one of them dead because of the rot shell, after I told them and sent several pics to them, someone called Ryan B told me rudely that I need to purchase turtles again to get replacement,totally rediculous, Why I need to purchase again from them with such bad experience!!!!!! worst excuse and irresponsibility!!!!!1