Warning!!!!Dont buy anything from Underground repitle!!!!

RuiboDong

If you bought a turtle and it dead within 10 days, they will ask you to order another turtle from them, and then you can get a replacement. This is so rediculous!!!! with such a bad experience, who want to order from you again???!!!! totally unreasonable and unresponsible for the loss!!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
It might be a good idea for you to give us a bit more information - what kind of turtle? What did it die from? What did the vendor say about the turtle (besides telling you to reorder)?

RuiboDong

It might be a good idea for you to give us a bit more information - what kind of turtle? What did it die from? What did the vendor say about the turtle (besides telling you to reorder)?
I bought two southern painted turtles from them last week, one of them dead because of the rot shell, after I told them and sent several pics to them, someone called Ryan B told me rudely that I need to purchase turtles again to get replacement,totally rediculous, Why I need to purchase again from them with such bad experience!!!!!! worst excuse and irresponsibility!!!!!1