We have Redfoot eggs in our incubator

Edahl

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Midwest
We have 4 eggs 1 egg first week of November 2016 and 3 on December 25th they are all doing very well I am posting pictures

Attachments

• 1487181652305.jpg
    1487181652305.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 20

Edahl

5 Year Member
Midwest
So excited we found 2 perfect round white
Glowing warm eggs sitting between 2 of our large water bowls they
She really had to work to get them there so we now have 6 Redfoot tortoise eggs we are getting a new incubator as we are getting eggs every 2 to 3 months
We have 1 cherry head male who is our oldest fertile we have 2 female who are both egg laying age or size
Only we are not sure which one is laying the eggs it could be both as he has his own hearts, we love them all
An update on Aboo
Our Redfoot that was
Bitten by a spider (brown recluse) he had surgery to drain the abcess 2 times and has been on antibiotics for 2 months good news he is looking really good swelling is down he has that sweet twinkle back in his eyes,
We have a mixed Tortoises /turtles
Most we found them together at a lake we have had them for 7 years or more we love them and they are so
Awesome to watch and learn how they get along and how they each participate in their community and they are a very close knit
Family

Edahl

5 Year Member
Midwest
This spring we are growing their Food in their enclosure
It is a very large glass
Terrium we are; working on their dark place to sleep or nap in.
Some people say we have a zoo and that may be true but there are happy healthy and loved we are blessed with a vet clinic that is well versed for tortoise /turtle geeko hedgehog ferrets and our dwarf bunny's our dogs cats
M<st are rescues and people need to study up on the new family member and make sure you can love and take care of them I will be posting new picture of our family soon
I just had to have surgery on 1of my knuckles/finger I have a rare bone disease and my joint just dissolve it is slowing me down much appreciated
Advice no negativity please as we gladly take in the abandoned kids and give our best Godbless