Weird weather in San Diego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mochii

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone else from La Jolla/San Diego area?

Sigh, sad story here. I went to the beach to play in the water around 2PM thinking that it will be sunny and warm enough. We arrived to find that 1) parking was a disaster, 2) there was no sun, 3) it was so crowded that we couldn't find a place to drop our stuff down. We ended up coming back to the apartment and play in the pool where it was actually a bit sunny. How weird is that!

Well.. this was just my little rant about the weird weather in San Diego. It should be in good weather for beach, but all of a sudden, it's cloudy :( I was looking forward to my beach day!

- M&M

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Here in Montreal, Canada, it is the same thing this year, it is sunny 2 seconds and it is cloudy or raining after. The weather chanel says it is the worst summer we have here since a lot of year.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Lol, sounds like the weather in cape town where Im originally from !! But here in Dubai, I haven't seen a proper cloud in months !!! Many many months!

M

Maggie Cummings

It rained all night and all day here...I'm really sorry you had a cloudy day in sunny Calif...:D

DAC8671

10 Year Member!
San Diego CA
I'm in San Diego. I, too, wish it would decide what it wants to do. Couple weeks of intense heat (90-100+) with humidity, then a day of clouds and cold, then humid, then sunny and nice.

You should go to the beach in the afternoon, when most people are leaving. I don't let the kids in the pool in the mornings because it's been so overcast and chilly. But come afternoon, they are in the pool for 5-6 hours in the warm sunshine.

spring pace

5 Year Member
topanga, california
its been pretty "off" here in malibu too, expect hot sun and we get clouds, expect 110 degrees and its 70+ (not that im complaining ya know, just odd, odd) i am surprised and grateful, makes it easier to walk the dogs, pick up mountains of poop and water conservation, tho it does bring out more coyotes and ive seen my first racoon on the property in over a year, it looked sick, wasnt bothered by being so close to the fencline and 4 bloodhounds barking their fool heads off, just stood there w/ a very tense belly like an arched cat. i finally turned on the hose and guided it into the treeline, then sprayed its coat. didnt seem to mind it al all, wasnt moving very fast al all. i wonder what ill find when i go look later. smiles, galileo & spring

Mochii

5 Year Member
Los Angeles, CA
Sigh. They're right when they say it's the worst summer. The weather is just so weird. I feel like I'm going to catch a cold because it's hot and then cold. I have to be prepared all the time haha

Oh DAC8671! Fellow San Diegan :D We have classes in the afternoon during weekdays :( The only time we have is after 2PM. And weekends are even more crowded.

- M&M

padjo32

5 Year Member
Ireland
Hey count yourselves lucky. I live in Ireland and I can't remember what the sun looks like!!:D:D
Warm and rainy at the same time...terrible!!
Love it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.