Well HELLO !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hello hello to all my favourites on TFO.
I sure have missed you. So sorry I've been such a slacker.
I hope you are all well and thriving. Happy new year to you all!!!!

Laura reminded me to come over and say hello!!
So whats news....anything big??? hehe.

All is good over here....lots happening in our lives!!!
Our wedding is in just over 3 months time....how crazy is that !!!
Time has flown by, and I just seriously want it to get here now, we've waited so long. the planning is going great, little stresses here and there.

We adopted a rescue pug, she's around 4yrs old and we've named her Leia (Yoda and Leia....get it hehehe) She's doing so so well, have only had her 3 months, but she was badly abused and neglected and bullied,but she is the most beautiful natured monkey. WIll post pics!

More exciting news is.....Nick was offered a job in the UK and he's accepted !!!!!!! We're just awaiting the official offer letter. Its based in Huddersfield in the UK, within a 80km radius of our entire UK based family,which is super super awesome. SO yeah.....Nick will move in May, and when its safe for the pugs to fly without quarantine, 15th july, thats when I'll leave with them and Tallula. I've heard that I just need a notice from our vet stating Tallula is safe to fly! So we'll have to see.

Hope you are all well !!!!!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Hey Stace! So happy to hear from you again. I'm glad that Laura told you to drop in and say hi. We missed you, and all the great pictures you used to post. So let's see the new pug.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
I JUST got the yoda/Leia names... HA HA!
great UK news! except its a bit colder there compared to Dubai!
less sand too!
I hope you can take Tallula.. anyone help with that?? Danny? What will she need to take her?

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Staceeeeeee :D
I am glad to hear you are doing good! Wow what a busy year you will have. The wedding is in 3 months woohoo I cant wait to see the pics. Congrats on Leia :) how are Talulla and Yoda doing ? you will have to share some pics of them with us ;)

Stazz

5 Year Member
148179_10150103175305761_529755760_7587974_4553568_n.jpg

here are some pics...havent got time to post them on Photobucket....sorry....hehe

Tallula is doing wonderfully !!!! She actually hasn't grown much at all since we've had her....but she's healthy, her poop is healthy, and she eats so well. I've heard its so easy for us to take her...someone told me I really just need an official letter frm the vet stating she is allowed to travel....PLEASE help me if I'm wrong !!!! I'm also going to need advice, Danny :) On how best to ship our little tortoise princess !!

Yoda & Leia are SUPER cute. Yoda is over a year old now, and still so so naughty. Leia is a beautiful, teeny little fat roll of a pug. She's lost 2kgs since with us, and needs another kilo to go, but she is the happiest, most chilled out doggy in the world. You've never seen a tail wag like hers does !!! WIll try find some pics now now :)
xoxoxoxo

Pics....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...0093993700761_529755760_7426996_6569035_n.jpg

The top link is the two of them, and the bottom is Leia trying to get away with my towel while I was in the bath hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Wow Stace long time no hear from. :D It sounds like you are doing great and a wedding coming up soon, wow I can't wait to see pictures. Did you know that Isa got married too and her pictures were just beautiful. :) I lov your pugs and yes the female could loose a little huh? :D She's got a lot of rolls on her, but I am so happy to hear that that you rescued her, she is so lucky to be with you and another pug. Nice to see you back on this forum as we have missed you posting very much. :)

Stazz

5 Year Member
Thanks so much for the lovely welcome Candy !!
I promise to find more time to pop by and lurk to see hwo you all are. Its just been so so busy, life in Dubai is just not life anymore, its nuts!!!! But thanks again, its good to be back !

I saw Isa's pics, she looked amazing. really looked like such a happy day :)

And P.S. Your brood sure have grown since last was on hehehe, so wonderful !!!!!

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
Congrats on the job & the new addition to your family! I can't imagine how anxious you are for your wedding, I am getting married in August & it seems so far away! But the planning is going well, like you just little stresses here & there. I can't wait to see pics of the big day :) Best of luck with your new adventures in the UK!

Stazz

5 Year Member
Thanks Zoogrl !!! ANd welcome back Jordan !!!!
Its good to be back...I've been browsing the board for updates on everyone :)

Stazz

5 Year Member
BEST NEWS EVERRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!

Tallula is allowed to travel to the UK with me, as long as we have a signed letter from us or the vet stating she is healthy to travel...THATS IT ! Can you believe it! Gosh, Im so so happy to hear that!

So now, just need Danny's help in transporting her safely !

Status
Not open for further replies.