Well, We Missed A VERY Important Birthday. . .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
The "Members" page shows the day's birthdays every day, however, it only has spaces for 12 birthdays, and they're listed in alphabetical order. So, I'm guessing that on March 2nd there were a lot of birthdays and it didn't get down to the "T's", and I missed letting you all know that day before yesterday was Kelly's birthday. I'm so sorry, Kelly. And we hope you had a wonderful day.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Missed an important birthday? But it's not my birthday......
yes in case you're wondering the whole world does revolve around me but I guess I have to acknowledge other people as well. So not my birthday of course but let's wish a Happy Birthday to someone whose birthday it was. Happy Birthday Kelly keep collecting those rare turtles and tortoises. :) and of course when my birthday comes along if you want to ship a couple to me I'll be more than happy to accept. :)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
The "Members" page shows the day's birthdays every day, however, it only has spaces for 12 birthdays, and they're listed in alphabetical order. So, I'm guessing that on March 2nd there were a lot of birthdays and it didn't get down to the "T's", and I missed letting you all know that day before yesterday was Kelly's birthday. I'm so sorry, Kelly. And we hope you had a wonderful day.

Thank you all! It was a good one.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
bright-and-joyful-birthday-holiday-birthday-ecard--3444068b.gif