Western Hermann hatchlings Chris Leone

TaylorTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
Abington
Greetings all!
I am looking forward to my male hatchling on the way. If you are looking for a hermann’s Chris Leone is the person to order from. He was great throughout the entire process and goes beyond with care instructions and all you need to know. You can find him on youtube as well. He has intros with Kamp Kenan in some videos. Check him out and his daily routines!
Check out Chris’s website to preorder your new baby if interested. He only has a few hatchlings left!

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Thank you Chris for your help.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Greetings all!
I am looking forward to my male hatchling on the way. If you are looking for a hermann’s Chris Leone is the person to order from. He was great throughout the entire process and goes beyond with care instructions and all you need to know. You can find him on youtube as well. He has intros with Kamp Kenan in some videos. Check him out and his daily routines!
Check out Chris’s website to preorder your new baby if interested. He only has a few hatchlings left!
You're preachin' to the choir, Lynn. We all know and appreciate Chris!

OkAdiza

Tortoise Club
Virginia
Greetings all!
Yeah, he's great! I'm eagerly awaiting a hatchling from him too!

OkAdiza

Tortoise Club
Virginia
Do you know how long it takes to pick out our babies??
When did you preorder yours?
No, I don't. But I imagine it will depend on the species (and subspecies) you chose and when they lay eggs, also what type of pre-paid order you did and when you did that. I preordered a Burmese Star in September 2020. I did a deposit instead of full, so will likely be later in line than those who paid in full.

TaylorTortoise

Abington
No, I don't. But I imagine it will depend on the species (and subspecies) you chose and when they lay eggs, also what type of pre-paid order you did and when you did that. I preordered a Burmese Star in September 2020. I did a deposit instead of full, so will likely be later in line than those who paid in full.
I paid in full for my western hermann’s. He just got back to me that I should get him around June. (Or earlier if he hatches sooner) I am excited!

TaylorTortoise

Abington
Hello,
Have you got any update about your order from garden state tortoise?
No. Nothing. All I know is that they are “fattening up” from my last email I got from Chris’s wife. Im assuming any day now I should be receiving my order since it is a Summer order for mid of June. Are you apart of that group as well?

Congcongtigas

Danville
I placed my order and paid last February, not sure if he are of the same group. I just got a reply from Casey now and she said every order will be delayed. Chris just got out from the hospital, he had sepsis a week ago I believe. Hope he have his full recovery soon.

TaylorTortoise

Abington
Oh wow. Did you pay in full? I paid in April for the summer order and Am expected to get mine Mid June like I said, but wow. I hope he is in full recovery soon.

Congcongtigas

Danville
Yup I paid in full amount for 2 western hermann, I originally paid for mesopotamian but changed my mind so I just add more for the western hermann. And last update that Chris told me will be late June. Anyway, now we just have to be more patient with waiting. Chris's health of course is the priority and I understand it.

TaylorTortoise

Abington
Yup I paid in full amount for 2 western hermann, I originally paid for mesopotamian but changed my mind so I just add more for the western hermann. And last update that Chris told me will be late June. Anyway, now we just have to be more patient with waiting. Chris's health of course is the priority and I understand it.
Yes, So we both will receiving our clutch around the same time. Both our orders are for late June. I hope he feels better and is able to return to normal heath. That is definitely scary.
What is mesopatomain?