Western Hermann's tortoises (T. h. hermanni)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
UPDATE: All have been sold except the Calabrian pair.

We've had the absolute best year on record yet with our Testudo hermanni hermanni locales. Production has been incredible and now that the 2017 waiting list is taken care of, I am thrilled to offer some surplus to the general public.

These specimens are from 100% genetically pure adults properly assigned to locales/strains in nature. They are all flawless, smooth, have correct coloration and are growing beautifully.

Feeding on natural graze, weeds, mazuri and select produce. They are currently being housed outdoors under the natural sun.

These are studbook animals, are unrelated to each other and feature every assignable trait to T. h. hermanni. They are as classic as it can possibly get.

Available:

**TFO MEMBERS TAKE %10 OFF**

1.1 Temp Sexed 2017 hatchlings from Apulia (Gargano), Italy - $650 each shipped

1.1 Temp Sexed 2017 hatchlings from Calabria, Italy - $650 each shipped

1.2 Temp Sexed 2017 hatchings from Eastern Tuscany, Italy- $500 each shipped

1.0 Temp Sexed 2017 hatchling and 0.1 4 year old (DEFINITE FEMALE) from Southern Tuscany, Italy - $500 shipped for the temp sexed male and $650 shipped for the 4 year old female. $1,000 shipped for the pair.

*Other locales we breed are currently all sold out but contact me to find out about the waiting list for future hatchlings.

*Sexes on temp sexed hatchlings are never guaranteed of course

*Tortoises under 4" sold for scientific, research, educational/exhibition purposes only

*NO TRADES ON THESE PLEASE

Serious inquirers please send an e-mail to me @ [email protected]

My wife and I are here for lifetime support.

For any and all information pertaining to the endangered western Hermann's tortoise and its strains please visit my site: HermanniHaven.com

Photos are of the EXACT animals available:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.