What are other websites that are like turtle forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utah Lynn

5 Year Member
If you want a site that has lot's of people that PARTICIPATE, this is the only one that I have found.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Calif.
There are a few, some don't have apps, im on turtletimes.com/forums too. That site is more geared toward turtles pretty much opposite of this site. They have a tortoise section tho. No app tho. It's fun. I'm under the same name, and a few members from here are on there as well.

theTurtleRoom

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lititz, PA
Utah Lynn said:
If you want a site that has lot's of people that PARTICIPATE, this is the only one that I have found.

turtleforum is nearly as active as this forum is. However, as the aquatics head into hibernation, that forum slows a little this time of year. TurtleTimes does have much less traffic than either here or turtle forum, for sure.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Yeah never just turtleforum, turtletimes use to be the big one, that's where I use to be on when think 2004-05 somewhere around there. It's slowed down a lot, members I think went to turtleforum and this one, lol. Either way tho I see the same faces on all forums the " regulars" haven't seem some of the older members tho maybe new names idk

Gerards

5 Year Member
Florida
Millerlite said:
Yeah never just turtleforum, turtletimes use to be the big one, that's where I use to be on when think 2004-05 somewhere around there. It's slowed down a lot, members I think went to turtleforum and this one, lol. Either way tho I see the same faces on all forums the " regulars" haven't seem some of the older members tho maybe new names idk

Yeah, turtle times was a good one, lots of cool people use to be there. This is my favorite one now, it's got everything in one spot.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Oh yeah I remember you in the snapper section. Snapper tales? I still go on Tt just not to many things going on over there. I'm on here the most now

Status
Not open for further replies.