Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Talk radio and news. The only time I get to listen to radio is when I'm driving. I'd really like to get a pocket/ear phones radio so I can listen while I'm working outside. After my birthday last summer I was listening to Willie Nelson CD's on one of those portable CD players, but every time I jerked or bumped my pocket it skipped and I work too hard to be careful ;) so I quit listening to it. But I LOVE Willie Nelson.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
AC/DC...pretty exclusively right now! Although I do listen to Jim Ladd on my way to work...and HEADSETS once I get to work!

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
Clutch,Hank Williams 3rd,Ray Wylie Hubbard,Black Label Society

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
DeanS said:
AC/DC...pretty exclusively right now! Although I do listen to Jim Ladd on my way to work...and HEADSETS once I get to work!

You are my wife's best friend now, she loves her self some AC/DC even got a tat...:D

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
FernandoM said:
Janes Addiction, Oasis, Mumford & sons, and the black keys...

We saw The Black Keys opening day at Coachella a few weeks back...All the BS we had to wade through...UGH! Then we went back on closing day to see The Strokes! These are my son's two favorite bands...I could care less about the Keys...but I do dig The Strokes.

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
DeanS said:
FernandoM said:
Janes Addiction, Oasis, Mumford & sons, and the black keys...

We saw The Black Keys opening day at Coachella a few weeks back...All the BS we had to wade through...UGH! Then we went back on closing day to see The Strokes! These are my son's two favorite bands...I could care less about the Keys...but I do dig The Strokes.

Yeah the strokes are a great band too. Lucky boy you got. I wanted to go to coachella but couldn't make the time for it =\

Zouave

5 Year Member
Toronto
Some great stuff there, i think i'm the newest Clutch fan, thanks jackrat :)

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Type O Negative, Trivium, Behemoth, Despised Icon, Arch Enemy, In this Moment, Nightwish, Cradle of Filth...

No way I could list them all. My life consists of three things - family, torts, and metal.

I am also a streetteam promoter for Century Media. I hand out swag, get to preview new bands, meet and greets, etc. It is the BOMB.

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
Im going to have to check out a few of the bands listed here, but I think they might be a little fast for me. I'm an old Janes Addiction fan saw them a few times way back when.

John

5 Year Member
No limitations here, most recent public enemy, nin, korn, the cure, the allman brothers and the jerky boys

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
Let's see Casting Crowns, Skillet ,Vota, Newsboys,Third Day,Deluge:cool:

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
onarock said:
Im going to have to check out a few of the bands listed here, but I think they might be a little fast for me. I'm an old Janes Addiction fan saw them a few times way back when.

nice! 'Jane Says' was one of the first songs I learned how to play. 2 chords! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.