Alexr2108

Location (City and/or State)
Liverpool
Hey I was just wondering if anyone could help me, a few years ago I was bought two tortoises however I was very young and do not remember being told what breed my tortoise is here is some pictures. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks image.jpg

Alexr2108

Liverpool
Hey I was just wondering if anyone could help me, a few years ago I was bought two tortoises however I was very young and do not remember being told what breed my tortoise is here is some pictures. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

(Moderator note: This is the other of the two tortoises the OP was given a few years ago)

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NorCal tortoise guy

5 Year Member
Northern California
I’m not very good with this group of tortoise but it looks kind of like a Greek tortoise to me I’m sure someone else will know for sure and correct me if I’m wrong
On a side note tortoises are different Species. The word breed is for different types within the same species. No disrespect intended I just like to share info.

Alexr2108

Liverpool
I’m not very good with this group of tortoise but it looks kind of like a Greek tortoise to me I’m sure someone else will know for sure and correct me if I’m wrong
On a side note tortoises are different Species. The word breed is for different types within the same species. No disrespect intended I just like to share info.
Thank you for the information and grammar correction ?it’s more of an accent thing I apologise

Alexr2108

Liverpool
also is there any chance you could aid me with assumption of their genders. I am pretty clueless when it comes to tortoises but I’m here to learn

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Since you're in the UK, I'm going with Greek. We'll need to see pictures showing different angles and the underside to tell you more explicitly than that.