Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
kyryah said:
Woke up Christmas Eve morning with a very sore throat. Spent all day running from relative to relative's house. Christmas morning, my sinuses were totally swollen shut, my right eye is weeping down my face, and I have chronic lung issues anyway, so every time I get sick it feels like a mule kicked me in the chest. (I have been kicked by a mule, so I have a basis for comparison.) Can't think, can't taste, can't eat, can't sleep, and my nose is bleeding. Merry freakin' Christmas. :(

So, for Christmas, I got sick.

I wondered where you have been. Hope you feel better soon.

... and stay out from behind the mules!

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
Christmas day I was blessed with seeing my wife and sister and mother-in-law happy and healthy.. and getting along..
36_2_15.gif

I did get a handy-dandy Wahl 'beard-trimmer'.. which I wanted.

The day after Christmas I got to take these pics -

ACNesting.jpg

Profile.jpg

And add these to my incubator -

AC122610.jpg

Blessed again.....

Terry K

PeanutbuttER

5 Year Member
Utah
I thought for certain Katerina was going to get a redfoot for christmas. I was definitely waiting for the thread about it...

Sorry, I just had to throw that out there.

I got a sushi-making kit. Christmas dinner was homemade sushi with avocado, wild alaskan salmon (which I personally caught in a little skiff out in the ocean this summer), cucumber, etc. Half the rolls were tempura fried. It was fantastic. The torts got "sushi" for dinner as well (left over salmon).

Status
Not open for further replies.