What Do You Think About This Baby Sulcata???

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
WEIRD !
A genetic mutation.
An ALIAN tortoise. LOL !
I am very interested how long it will live.

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
Well, he sure has changed his tune. Baby does look great and health, even though deformed. Be interesting to see how it makes out.

pepsiandjac

10 Year Member!
Swansea UK
Omg ,poor little thing,
Does anyone know if it was just born by accident,or are they trying to breed them like this.

Oogway the russian tort

Do you think he can survive because of his inability to hide in his shell making him prone to physical bullying, sunburn, and extreme stress?

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Westmoreland, NH
Since the cute little mutant has survived long enough to grow a bit and seems alert, hungry, and mobile, I think it's reasonable to assume that with special care it could survive, if not thrive, for years.

Jamie

TortoiseRacket

New York
Omg ,poor little thing,
Does anyone know if it was just born by accident,or are they trying to breed them like this.
This was a total accident. The tortoise has been doing very well and is very active. He lives outside in Florida and is doing well! I’m fine with it because it wasn’t planned.

TortoiseRacket

New York
Especially if someone thinks they can get the scaleless gene and breed.
We might end up with scaleless ,bamboo,banana,bongo torts
I can see the ad coming in a couple of years...

“Get your designer tortoise! Tired of mowing your lawn? The tortoise will do it. Want a pet to match your modern house? The designer tortoise comes in white, eggshell, ivory, black, red, blue, clear, magenta, orange, yellow, green, and more! Tired of walking your dog? Your pet will be more than happy to just go in the backyard while you sip up your drink! Are you a vegan? Well, so are sulcata tortoises! Don’t want an animal that tackles guests when they open the door? The guests will be gone by the time your designer tortoise gets to the door! Kids love to ride them! They can’t climb stairs! They’ll match your modern lifestyle! You don’t have to board them when your at work! Get your designer tortoise for only $19.99! Get your dream pet today!
(Seperate fees may apply. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by tortoises, or injuries to tortoises. For your own safety do not light tortoises on fire, swim with them, bring them to the dog park, etc.)
www.designertortoise.com!
Oh wait, this is 2021, we don’t have websites, we have teleporters!

pepsiandjac

10 Year Member!
Swansea UK
I can see the ad coming in a couple of years...

“Get your designer tortoise! Tired of mowing your lawn? The tortoise will do it. Want a pet to match your modern house? The designer tortoise comes in white, eggshell, ivory, black, red, blue, clear, magenta, orange, yellow, green, and more! Tired of walking your dog? Your pet will be more than happy to just go in the backyard while you sip up your drink! Are you a vegan? Well, so are sulcata tortoises! Don’t want an animal that tackles guests when they open the door? The guests will be gone by the time your designer tortoise gets to the door! Kids love to ride them! They can’t climb stairs! They’ll match your modern lifestyle! You don’t have to board them when your at work! Get your designer tortoise for only $19.99! Get your dream pet today!
(Seperate fees may apply. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by tortoises, or injuries to tortoises. For your own safety do not light tortoises on fire, swim with them, bring them to the dog park, etc.)
www.designertortoise.com!
Oh wait, this is 2021, we don’t have websites, we have teleporters!
No no,as much as I love watching ball python morphs hatch,it just wouldn’t be right with torts lol